Welding engineering from SGS – a wide range of welding engineering solutions for the design, manufacture, evaluation and maintenance of industry infrastructure.
Whether you are designing, manufacturing, evaluating or maintaining industry infrastructure, specialized welding engineering is vital. From engineered procedures or analytical solutions to technical problems, we offer a wide range of innovative, reliable, and cost-effective welding engineering services.
Why choose welder engineering services from SGS?
We offer a broad range of welding engineer solutions for:
- Pipeline construction and maintenance
- Machinery and heavy equipment repair
- Fabrication and repair of structures
- Pressure vessel and piping repair
- Evaluation, selection, and recommendation of welding processes, procedures and filler metals
- Pipeline in-service welding procedures
- Casing to casing bowl procedures
- Mudline welding procedures
Unrivaled welder engineering services from an industry leader
As a world-leading provider of engineering services, we offer you unrivaled experience and expertise in specialized welder engineering solutions. We will work with you to identify your needs and find an innovative, cost-effective solution for your exact requirements.
To discuss your welder engineering needs, contact us today.
6755 Mississauga Road, Suite 204,
, L5N 7Y2,
Mississauga, Ontario, CA-ON, Canada