Welder performance testing from SGS – ensure that your welders are qualified and certified to industry requirements.
To undertake welding on construction and maintenance projects, you need to ensure that your welders are suitably qualified and meet the required regulations. Our welder performance testing offers you the qualification and testing you need to meet all requirements.
Why choose welder performance testing from SGS?
We can help you:
- Gain the certification you need to undertake construction projects
- Comply with provincial and federal regulatory body requirements
- Acquire welder qualification, and save time and resources
- Ensure that your welders are properly certified before the start of the project
Trusted Welder Performance Services From a World-leading Provider
SGS offers welder performance qualification at both our Calgary and Edmonton facilities. Both offices maintain ABSA Certificates of Authorization, a provincial requirement for organizations that perform ‘B’ pressure welder renewal or upgrade testing. We also offer CWB welder certification. Our facilities offer an accommodating environment, which allows the testing process to run as smoothly and as comfortably as possible.
Our facilities include:
- Up-to-date welding machines capable of SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, GMAW-STT, GMAW-RMD, FCAW and SAW
- Bright, clean and spacious welding booths
- New state-of-the-art ventilation system
- Adjustable positioner in each booth
- Doors to the exterior of the building for easy string-in of welding cables
Our machine shop will prepare the coupon before the test and saw cut the required bends out of the welded coupon. We also provide lathe bevelled test coupons for welder tests and saw cutting of bends once the coupons are welded.
To talk to us about your welder performance testing requirements, contact us today.
6755 Mississauga Road, Suite 204,
, L5N 7Y2,
Mississauga, Ontario, CA-ON, Canada