SGS provides procurement and construction oversight services for plant upgrades, retrofits and brownfield expansion projects to help you mitigate risk, manage expenditure and move into production.
Our bankable metallurgical and plant operations expertise gives us technical insights others don’t have, so you can be certain your plant will be completed on-time, on-budget and on-specification.
We have proven capabilities to facilitate equipment and materials procurement and can completely manage the construction of your mine upgrade or expansion. Acting as your representative in the field we ensure you meet your cost and schedule requirements. You can rely on us for:
- Contractor and supplier tenders, negotiations and purchasing
- Management of equipment and bulk material orders
- Inspection and coordination of project materials and equipment
- Management of construction activities and contractor work
- On-site engineering support to ensure contractors meet stated design specifications
- Quality control oversight
SGS’s integrated technical expertise mitigates operational and financial risk as you develop your plant. When you partner with us, you leverage our tightly integrated testing and in-plant services and local knowledge. We offer:
- Strong relationships with equipment vendors and suppliers, assuring your plant will be completed on-time and on-budget
- Project experience throughout the world, including remote locations, ensuring you get relevant advice, where and when you need it most
- Knowledge of construction, building and safety requirements, for the certainty that health, safety and environmental considerations are properly implemented and configured for your facility
- Comprehensive technical expertise to ensure construction is optimized for your specific production, environmental and capital requirements
Partner with SGS today for the confidence you get from knowing your plant will be built on-time, on-budget and according to your quality, safety, environmental and production specifications.