Learn how to record and track certified forest product materials from the forest to final product with the PEFC™ Chain of Custody standard, as well as the scheme’s logo usage rules.
As an accredited Certification Body (CB), SGS is pleased to be able to offer PEFC Chain of Custody (CoC) training that will help your organization to devise and implement the systems, policies and processes to achieve CoC certification and demonstrate that forest products are derived from certified sources.
This training course is based on the following standards:
- Chain of Custody of Forest Based Products – Requirements: PEFC ST 2002:2013 (the PEFC CoC Standard)
- PEFC Logo Usage Rules – Requirements: PEFC-ST-2001:2008 (the PEFC Logo Standard)
After successfully completing your PEFC training course, you will have a clear understanding of the:
- PEFC Chain of Custody Normative Framework: Introduction
- PEFC CoC Standard:
- Identification of material category
- Minimum due diligence system requirements
- COC methods
- Sales, management system and social requirements
- PEFC Logo Standard: PEFC logo usage rules
In order to fully complete the course and understand the PEFC Chain of Custody, 100% attendance is required. On successful completion of this one day course learners will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
Why Choose PEFC chain of Custody Training from SGS?
As the leader in professional training, we draw on our years of worldwide experience to provide effective learning and development opportunities. We make a difference to individuals, teams and businesses, nurturing talent and enabling continuous organizational progression. Our specialists partner with course participants, identifying improvement objectives and supporting the professional journey.
Contact us to find out more.