Laboratory testing and analytical services from SGS – designed for petroleum, natural gas, and petro-chemical operations.
Laboratory testing data supports the successful operation of oil refineries, chemical plants, gas processors, storage terminals, pipelines, tankers, and more. Your business depends upon reliable analytical data, helping you make informed decisions impacting product quality, infrastructure protection, regulatory compliance, profitability and other key factors.
We provide a wide range of laboratory partnership solutions tailored to meet your needs and circumstances. With a global laboratory network for oil, gas and chemicals, we provide testing and analytical services on a 24/7/365 basis, conforming to industry and regulatory standards, such as ASTM, EN and ISO.
A Comprehensive Range of Laboratory Partnership Solutions
Our laboratory partnership solutions include:
- Quality control testing of production samples on-site at your facility or in our laboratories
- Local back-up support for instrumentation in your laboratory
- Advanced analytical trouble-shooting and problem-solving expertise
- Niche analytical services
- Comprehensive outsourcing support
- Management and consulting experience, along with the ability to make strategic laboratory investment and acquisitions
Why choose SGS laboratory partnership solutions?
Our laboratory partnership solutions help you:
- Gain trusted on-site laboratory management and operation
- Focus on core business activities
- Reduce fixed-asset costs
- Benefit from first-class laboratory services
- Improve the outsourcing process, including a more efficient laboratory operation, added laboratory resources and expertise, and a disciplined focus on quality
Trusted Laboratory Partnership Solutions from an Established World Leader
As a world leader in providing independent laboratory testing services to the oil, gas and chemical industries, we bring unrivaled analytical expertise through our global network, placing a solid focus on operational excellence. Plus, when your lab employees join our global network of laboratories, they will gain new career and professional opportunities to grow and prosper.
Our experienced team of laboratory professionals can guide and assist in any qualified laboratory outsourcing evaluation. Evaluations range from quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) testing to full research and development (R&D) operations.
As an important first step in your outsourcing project, we provide an independent review and benchmarking of your laboratory to help you make an informed decision. The confidentiality of any evaluation inquiry or request is assured.
To learn more, please contact our analytical experts and laboratory outsourcing experts today.