Functional safety training for agricultural and forestry machinery from SGS – Module L2, safety development and ISO 25119.
Building on the knowledge acquired in Module L1 this training module focuses on the safety-oriented development of electrical and electronic functions, in accordance with ISO 25119.
Based on an illustrative example, trainees will explore the implementation of the requirements of the standards from concept through to hard- and software development.
- Functional Safety Management (FSM) requirements
- Concept phase and implementation requirements
- System development and implementation requirements
- Hardware development and implementation requirements
- Software development and implementation requirements
Trusted functional safety training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are functional safety experts and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
To find out more about our functional safety training for agricultural and forestry machinery contact us today.