Mechanical testing from SGS – gain the accurate data you need to put your design into practice and comply with the required quality standards.
Mechanical testing is the first step in putting your design into practice. However, calculated values alone cannot give you an accurate picture of how materials and products will perform. That is why our mechanical testing services provide you with real data to ensure that your products meet specifications and comply with the required regulations and quality standards.
Why use mechanical testing from SGS?
We offer you world-leading mechanical testing laboratories and a proven track record in providing structural, physical and mechanical assessment of materials and products for clients across the globe.
Our mechanical testing services can help you:
- Acquire accurate, real-life data to determine the true mechanical properties of the material or assembly used in your project
- Use materials testing to ensure that your products are fit for their intended purpose
- Compile the information you need to put your design into practice and comply with the relevant regulations and quality standards
World-class mechanical testing from a leading provider
We provide you with state-of-the-art laboratories, workshops, purpose-built test equipment and a highly trained team of experts. Plus, for your complete peace of mind, our laboratories perform according to local and international standards.
Our services include mechanical testing for:
- Abrasive resistance
- Bond strength
- Brittleness and cold crack temperature
- Deflection temperature
- Flexural and compressive strength
- Heat and humidity resistance
- Impact strength
- Punch and interlaminar shear
- Softening and melting point
- Surface tension
- Tensile strength
- Thermal expansion
- Burn/flame resistance
- Durable characteristics
Our testing methods also include non-destructive testing (NDT), such as impact echo testing and micro-vibration detection.
These tests can be carried out across a wide range of materials, including cement, admixture, concrete, soil, aggregate, brick, tile, board and blacktop.
Contact us now to find out how our mechanical testing services can help you gain accurate data to put your design into practice and meet the required quality standards.
6755 Mississauga Road, Suite 204,
, L5N 7Y2,
Mississauga, Ontario, CA-ON, Canada