Materials and welding engineering services from SGS – the support you need to make critical welding and materials engineering decisions.
When it comes to evaluating materials, analyzing failures and assessing component and equipment damage, you need expert support. Our materials and welding engineering services provide the tools, personnel and data you need to make informed decisions on welding and materials engineering.
Why choose materials and welding engineering services from SGS?
We can help you:
- Identify problems
- Analyze failures
- Make informed decisions on materials selection
- Acquire expert welding engineering
- Assess pipeline integrity
- Evaluate fitness for purpose
- Gain expert witness testimony
- Analyze strain gauge stress
- Acquire accurate proof testing and elastic, elastic-plastic, and fully plastic fracture mechanics testing
- Perform fatigue testing and performance evaluation
- Develop custom and innovative mechanical testing
- Reduce costs and downtime
The experience and expertise to look after all your welding and materials engineering needs
As a world-leading provider of materials and welding engineering services, our highly specialized consultants offer you over thirty years’ experience in evaluating materials, analyzing failures and assessing component and equipment damage.
To find out how our materials and welding engineering services can help achieve success in your construction and maintenance projects, contact us today.
6755 Mississauga Road, Suite 204,
Mississauga, Ontario, CA-ON, Canada