ISO 9001:2015 training from SGS is an introduction to the updated ISO quality management system (QMS) standard.
The ISO 9001:2015 standard is an integral part of an organization's efforts towards the broader aim of sustainable development. It also promotes ISO 9001 as a tool for improving an organization's overall performance.
Suitable for anyone working with quality management system (QMS) standards, the objective of this course is to provide participants with a comprehensive introduction to ISO 9001:2015.
ISO 9001:2015 covers the following areas:
- Structure and terminology, including incorporation of the Annex SL framework
- The wider internal and external context of an organization’s QMS (Clauses 4 and 6)
- Detailed QMS requirements (broadly clauses 5 and 7 to 10)
After completing of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and intent of the series of management system standards
- Understand the application of the principles of quality management
- Explain the relationships between the clauses of ISO 9001:2015
We offer the following training solutions:
- Face to face: one-day course. On completion of this course, attendees will receive an SGS Certificate of Attendance
- eLearning: one-hour course (overview). On completion of this course, attendees will receive an SGS Certificate of Completion
For further information on ISO 9001:2015 training, contact SGS today.
Customer Story: SPI Becomes the First ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organization in the Philippines
ISO 9001 Training Services
ISO 9001:2015 Transition Course
Empowering Leadership Training
Risk Based Thinking – Awareness Course
ISO 14001:2015 Client Briefing Document
ISO 9001:2015 Introduction Presentation
6755 Mississauga Road, Suite 204,
, L5N 7Y2,
Mississauga, Ontario, CA-ON, Canada