Prepare for migration from OHSAS 18001:2007 to the ISO 45001:2018 standard for occupational health and safety management systems with training from SGS.
ISO 45001:2018 has been designed to act as a single standard to promote better occupational health and safety (OH&S) management around the world. It incorporates new concepts on OH&S management, helping to strengthen both leadership, management of risk and worker involvement. Implementation of this new standard aims to reduce potential risks to both employees and employers, by reducing the cost of lost work days and regulatory action that can result from poor OH&S management.
Accredited ISO 45001:2018 training
We are offering this Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) and International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) certificated training course (CQI/IRCA Certificated Course 1857 -PT 251) to introduce you to:
- The new ISO standard for occupational health and safety management systems – requirement
- Standard specific changes arising as a result of the ISO 45001:2018 requirements
To successfully meet the CQI/IRCA auditor migration requirements, the following two modules must be completed:
- Annex SL Auditor Transition Course – Module 1
- OHSMS ISO 45001:2018 Auditor Migration Course - Module 2
NOTE: If a learner has already successfully completed the Annex SL Module 1 as part of the ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 14001:2015 Auditor transition course, they do not need to re-take Module 1.
Prior to taking this course, learners require an in-depth knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007 and it is advisable to have some knowledge of Annex SL. During this training, you will complete the following modules:
- ISO45001:2018 Overview and Clauses 4, 5 & 6
- ISO 45001:2018 Clause 7
- ISO 45001:2018 Clauses 8, 9 &10
- ISO 45001:2018 versus OHSAS 18001:2007
- Private study and final examination
On completion of this training course, you will:
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Be able to communicate any changes in OHS specific requirements arising as a result of migrating from OHSAS 18001:2007 to the latest version of ISO 45001:2018
- Have the knowledge to audit ISO 45001:2018 based OHSMS effectively
CQI and IRCA certification
Learners who attend the full course, pass a continuous assessment and successfully complete the knowledge based ‘open book’ test will be issued with a “Certificate of Achievement”.
Why choose ISO 45001:2018 training from SGS?
As the leader in professional training, we draw on our years of worldwide experience to provide effective learning and development opportunities. We make a difference to individuals, teams and businesses, nurturing talent and enabling continuous organizational progression. Our specialists partner with course participants, identifying improvement objectives and supporting the professional journey.
Contact us to find out more about our ISO 45001:2018 training opportunities.