ISO 22000:2018 food safety management systems introduction course – understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2018.
This course will provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to:
- Better understand the requirements of ISO 22000
- Effectively implement and maintain a food safety management system within an organization
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the food safety management system
Upon completion of this course, learners will:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000
- Understand the key elements of food safety required by ISO 22000
- Understand what auditors of a food safety management system look for
Learners who attend the full course will be issued an SGS certificate of attendance.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course. However, some knowledge of FSMS standards, QMS standards, food safety concepts and HACCP principles will be useful.
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience to provide effective learning and development opportunities. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
Contact us to find out more about our introduction to ISO 22000:2018 training course.
6755 Mississauga Road, Suite 204,
Mississauga, Ontario, CA-ON, Canada