Understand how to reduce the risk of food safety hazards with the introduction to Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) training course from SGS.
Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) helps organizations to manage food safety hazards using a systematic preventive approach. This course will provide you with an introduction to HACCP and enable you to understand how it can help you to reduce the risk of food safety hazards in your business.
Why choose HACCP introduction training course from SGS?
This course will help you:
- Understand how the HACCP helps food businesses reduce the risk of safety hazards in food
- Familiarize yourself with HACCP terms and the importance of food safety and food hygiene
- Develop and implement a HACCP plan based on the preliminary tasks and HACCP principles
- Identify and effectively control the hazards in your organization relating to food safety
You will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all the areas covered above to complete the course successfully.
If you are in attendance for the entire course duration, you will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
If you undertake the eLearning version of the course, you will be required to complete the entire course and gain a pass mark of 80% or more in the final assessment. Upon successful completion you can download a certificate of completion.
Before starting this course, you will benefit from prior knowledge of food safety hazards and working in a food catering establishment.
The course covers:
- HACCP application and principles
- Foodborne diseases/introduction to food safety and hygiene
- Legal responsibilities
- Food safety management system (FSMS)
- Course duration: one day (Face to face) or one hour (eLearning)
- Delivery methodology: Face to face or eLearning
- Accreditation: SGS
Trusted HACCP training from a world leader in corporate training
As the world leader in professional training, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. SGS Academy is present in more than 45 countries and trains more than 200,000 professionals worldwide.
To find out more about our Introduction to HACCP training course, or to book your training, contact us today.
6755 Mississauga Road, Suite 204,
, L5N 7Y2,
Mississauga, Ontario, CA-ON, Canada