This training introduces the requirements of HACCP Management Systems, the infrastructure needed to implement it and the HACCP auditing and certification process.
On training completion participants will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standard and their exact relation with industrial hygiene or food and product safety
- Discuss the seven core HACCP Principles for managing risks associated with food and beverage safety
- Develop and implement a HACCP plan
- Master the HACCP auditing techniques
- Know the certification process
The training comprises lecture and workshop exercises.
Contact your SGS Expert today to find out more about SGS HACCP Implementation and Auditing Training.