Understand the FSSC 22000 certification scheme and its requirements with the FSSC 22000 v5 introduction training course from SGS.
Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 v5 provides a complete approach for the auditing and certification of food safety which provides an opportunity to integrate with other management systems, such as quality management systems.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the FSSC 22000 Global Certification Scheme for Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS)
- Describe the history of the FSSC 22000 certification scheme
- Explain the updates from version 4.1 to version 5
- Identify and review the specific requirements for food fraud mitigation and food defense
You will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in these areas to complete the course successfully.
Learners who attend the full duration of the course will be issued with a “Certificate of Attendance”.
Learners taking the eLearning version of the course will be required to complete the entire course and gain a pass mark of 60% or more in the final assessment. Upon successful completion, you will be able to download a “Certificate of Completion”.
The course is designed for experienced food safety professionals with an understanding of the management systems approach to food safety. To ensure that this training is as beneficial as possible, prior to attending this training course, you may find it helpful to understand the following food safety management principles and concepts:
- Implementing or operating a management system within a food sector context. This includes private schemes, such as FSSC 22000, BRC and/or other schemes which include management system components
- Prerequisite programs as specified in ISO/TS 22002-1
- Good Practice Guides for Agriculture (GAP), Veterinary (GVP), Manufacturing (GMP), Hygiene (GHP), Production (GPP), Distribution (GDP) and/or Trading (GTP) depending on your focus area
- The principles of HACCP as defined by the Codex Alimentarius Commission
This course covers:
- Introduction to FSSC 22000 v5
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Food defense and food fraud mitigation
- Summary of changes in FSSC 22000 v5
Course duration: 1 day or 45 minutes (overview)
Delivery methodology: face to face or eLearning
The trusted FSSC 22000 v5 introduction training course from a world leader in corporate training
As the world leader in professional training, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. SGS Academy is present in more than 45 countries and trains more than 200,000 professionals worldwide.
To find out more about our FSSC 22000 v5 introduction training course, or to book your training, contact us today.
6755 Mississauga Road, Suite 204,
Mississauga, Ontario, CA-ON, Canada