SGS is the leading supplier of innovative, technologically advanced services to help you demonstrate and achieve your processing targets.
Our first approach to process development is always simple, traditional, proven technologies. In the instances where this is not appropriate we offer custom process design.
We offer custom process design services when:
- Emerging industries require innovative chemical engineering
- Traditional approaches do not work well
- Your processing plant experiences new constraints
- Harsher economics require better recovery, more throughput or a reduction in operating costs
- New regulations or legislation are enacted
- More stringent environmental requirements are needed
- New intentions or business models are being considered
- New source materials or “definition of ore” targets are identified
- Recycling and reprocessing initiatives are undertaken
With many technical experts specializing in a diverse range of fields, SGS can develop new process technologies to help you resolve your processing problems. We can integrate new processing advances with existing technologies to address specific situations. Partner with SGS for innovative yet practical custom process design.