Governments around the world are realizing that managing their telecommunications sector is increasingly complex and often lacking in regulation enforcement. This can lead to financial losses, not only from loss of revenue, but also because unregulated networks act as a deterrent to inward investment and an obstruction to socio-economic initiatives.
SGS LAYER4 breaks the vicious circle, by providing the visibility that is vital to get insight on the telecommunication environment. We can deploy and run fully-managed, end-to-end solutions for you, without the burden of capital investment.
Our key solutions measure and assess:
- Operator declarations of volumes and revenue – for taxation and telecom levies
- Fraud – to eliminate illegitimate operators
- Mobile money transactions – to monitor money transfers
- Quality of service – to ensure correct communication between subscribers
- Device quality and conformity – to ensure end-user health and safety
- Billing systems – to prevent over-charging
SGS LAYER4 deployments can be completed under a BOT agreement. The benefits of this commercial model are that we will:
- Finance the infrastructure, hardware, software and associated service costs
- Build and operate your solutions, and train relevant personnel
- Provide regular training of your regulatory authority’s staff
- Transfer ownership of the infrastructure at the end of the contract
Why choose SGS LAYER4 telecom solutions?
We are the world’s most experienced provider of regulatory services to international governments. As such, we are uniquely positioned to ensure your telecom services operate profitably and deliver the quality of service expected by international and national users.
With demand for SGS LAYER4 services growing we are now established as an international provider of choice for telecom regulation enforcement solutions. Contact your local SGS office to find out how SGS LAYER4 can drive revenue and reduce fraud across your telecom network.
Looking for something specific?
Search within SGS Layer4 Telecom Solutions
6755 Mississauga Road, Suite 204,
Mississauga, Ontario, CA-ON, Canada