Meet our experts at Seafood Expo Global.
Learn about our range of seafood testing, inspection, certification and technical services. Join our experts at Booth 4D705.
Conveniently located in Barcelona, Seafood Expo Global/Seafood Processing Global is the world’s largest seafood trade fair. The event attracts seafood industry professionals from more than 150 countries.
With unrivaled expertise in seafood testing, inspection, certification and a global network of testing laboratories and inspection centers, SGS can help companies worldwide ensure that seafood suppliers meet essential quality, safety, authenticity, traceability and sustainability requirements.
Our experts will be on hand to discuss our range of services, including:
- Aquaculture certification: ASC, GLOBALG.A.P., BAP fishing vessel certification and audit: FISH, RFVS, SGS fishing vessel social audits
- Seafood processing:
- Food safety and quality: GFSI-recognized certification schemes (BRCGS, IFS, FSSC 22000, SQF, GSA-SSP)
- Traceability: ASC/MSC/GLOBALG.A.P. CoC or customized audit program
- Social: SMETA, BSCI, ISO 45001 and SA 8000
- Environmental: ISO 14001 and ISO 50001
- Customized audit programs
- Fishing catch verification and inspections on quantity, quality, weight and cold chain monitoring (port, transshipment, processing, loading, distribution center)
- Testing, including nutritional analysis, microbiological, chemical testing for contaminants, authenticity and origin verification
- Data management and risk assessment: Digicomply, GFI, Transparency-One
- Regulatory compliance, label reviews and training
Talk to an SGS expert. Visit us at Booth 4D705.
For further information, please contact:
Senior Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498
6755 Mississauga Road, Suite 204,
Mississauga, Ontario, CA-ON, Canada