Meet our experts at Seafood Expo North America.
Learn about our range of seafood testing, inspection, certification and technical services. Join our experts at Booth 681.
Seafood Expo North America attracts exhibiting companies from over 50 countries and offers a wide variety of seafood products, services and equipment. With unrivaled expertise in seafood testing, inspection, certification and a global network of testing laboratories and inspection centers, SGS can help companies worldwide ensure that seafood suppliers meet essential quality, safety and sustainability requirements.
Our experts will be on hand to discuss our range of services, including:
- Aquaculture certification: ASC, GLOBALG.A.P., BAP fishing vessel certification and audit: FISH, RFVS, SGS fishing vessel social audits
- Seafood processing:
- Food safety and quality: GFSI-recognized certification schemes (BRCGS, IFS, FSSC 22000, SQF, GSA-SSP)
- Traceability: ASC/MSC/GLOBALG.A.P. CoC or customized audit program
- Social: SMETA, BSCI, ISO 45001 and SA 8000
- Environmental: ISO 14001 and ISO 50001
- Customized audit programs
- Fishing catch verification and inspections on quantity, quality, weight and cold chain monitoring (port, transshipment, processing, loading, distribution center)
- Testing, including nutritional analysis, microbiological, chemical testing for contaminants, authenticity and origin verification
- Data management and risk assessment: Digicomply, GFI, Transparency-One
- Regulatory compliance, label reviews and training
Talk to an SGS expert. Visit us at Booth 681.
For further information, please contact:
Senior Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498