Meet and connect with our experts at the 12th annual OCT Europe conference.
About OCT Europe 2022
This flagship European clinical show will provide delegates with practical takeaways and solutions to their most current operational and outsourcing challenges in clinical trials. This is an event not to be missed!
Come and join our session, “Project management with integrity”, presented by Ellen Van Strijdonck, Operations Manager Clinical Operations, SGS Health Science – May 5, 2022 12:00 am
Connect with our experts at Booth 56 to find out more about our clinical research solutions.
About SGS Health Science
As a leading European early phase contract research organization with over 40 years of experience in clinical research, we are uniquely placed to help you design, develop and implement clinical trial solutions for your specific needs. We help optimize your clinical timelines and support regulatory submissions to bring your product to market quickly and safely. We support you with fast, smooth testing and development processes, enabling you to make safe “go/no go” decisions about your product that are based on the most reliable data. We offer a range of services for early phase and late phase studies, including:
- Complex Phase I studies
- Infectious disease clinical trials
- Biometrics functional outsourcing
We also provide:
- Drug development consultancy and services to assist the development plan of molecules in early clinical phases
- Clinical pharmacology units, bioanalytical laboratories and trial management offices across Europe and North America to perform your clinical trials successfully
- Data management, statistics, PK/PD modeling and simulation and report writing services to help you meet regulatory standards when applying for approval of your product
For further information, please contact:
t: +32 15 27 32 45