We are proud to be a partner and exhibitor at the World Vaccine Congress Europe 2022, and our experts look to welcoming you to our booth.
Join us at the World Vaccine Congress
About WVC 2022
The World Vaccine Congress is the largest, most established meeting dedicated to vaccines. From basic research to commercial manufacture, this one meeting covers the whole vaccine value chain. If you are involved in vaccines or new to them because of the pandemic, this important meeting unites vaccine experts, shares groundbreaking knowledge and tackles the pandemic.
“Challenges in Antiviral/Vaccine Development for Respiratory Viruses During Possible Future Pandemics” presented by Jelle Klein (Associate Medical Director, SGS Health Science) and Dirk Roymans, (Managing Director, DNS Life Sciences Consulting) - April 20, 3:10 p.m.
Visit booth 615 to find out more about our clinical research solutions and infectious disease trials.
About SGS Health Science
As a leading European early phase contract research organization with over 40 years of experience in clinical research, we are uniquely placed to help you design, develop and implement clinical trial solutions for your specific needs. We help optimize your clinical timelines and support regulatory submissions to bring your product to market quickly and safely. We support you with fast, smooth testing and development processes, enabling you to make safe ‘go / no go’ decisions about your product that are based on the most reliable data.
We offer a range of services for early phase and late phase studies, including:
- Complex Phase I studies
- Infectious disease clinical trials
- Biometrics functional outsourcing
We also provide:
- Drug development consultancy and services to assist the development plan of molecules in early clinical phases
- Clinical pharmacology units, bioanalytical laboratories and trial management offices across Europe and North America to perform your clinical trials successfully
- Data management, statistics, PK/PD modeling and simulation and report writing services to help you meet regulatory standards when applying for approval of your product
For further information, please contact:
t: +32 15 27 32 45