Join us for the 2022 GFSI Conference in Barcleona and be part of the largest collaborative conversation on food safety advancements.
We are proud to participate in the 2022 GFSI Conference which takes place in Barcelona, March 29-31.
Contributing to a program of thought-provoking talks from a wide range of experts, academics, CEOs, public authorities, industry leaders and innovators, we are delighted to participate in this year’s GFSI Conference.
Come and see us at booth #26 where our experts will be on hand to offer insights and advice to help you protect products and enhance brand reputation at every stage of the food supply chain.
Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity, we will be showcasing a range of food industry solutions:
- V-Label vegan and vegetarian certification
- Food certification including BRCGS, BAP, IFS, FSSC and SQF
- Seafood and aquaculture certification and related services
- FSMA certification, training, testing and compliance services
- Realize Food Safety Culture Program
- Social, ethical and sustainability audits
- Food fraud, defense and authenticity solutions including:
- Gluten-free and kosher certification
- NGS testing for food fraud and key contaminants
- Geographic origin and authenticity by isotopic fingerprinting
- Animal welfare audits
- Supply chain risk management
- Food technical training including tailored programs
- Label compliance reviews
For further information, please contact:
Senior Global Food Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498