The detection, control and elimination of E. Coli and other foodborne pathogens, such as Salmonella and Listeria, is a major focus of your food safety programs. Infection with any one of these can have devastating long-term effects, including death.
That’s why tracing any raw material, product unit or batch – that is incorporated into a food or feed chain – through every stage of production, processing and distribution is vital.
Manage risks throughout the food chain with highly effective traceability and recall services from a world leader
As world-leading supplier of traceability and recall services for the food industry, we offer you trusted expertise, state-of-the-art resources and a global network of laboratories and professionals. As a result, we can help you ensure traceability through every stage and location – anywhere in the world. Our comprehensive range of services enables you to implement robust traceability systems, using technology, database management systems and practice withdrawals.
We can help you to:
- Manage risks, protect your brand name, maintain consumer confidence and reduce possible liability claims by implementing effective food traceability and recall systems
- Exercise greater control at every stage of food production, processing and distribution
- Ensure information concerning the sourcing, processing, transportation or storage of your food products is recorded and communicated effectively throughout your supply chain
- Implement a rigorous testing program to measure the effectiveness of pathogen control practices throughout your supply chain, with services such as sampling and microbiological testing for pathogenic bacteria and spoilage organisms
- React to a crisis quickly and ensure that distributed products can be traced with effective customer identification
- Meet the requirements of the key Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) standards, such as ISO 22000 or FSSC 22000 that contain the basic requirements for FSMS, to help ensure safe food supply chains
- Meet the requirements of other Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) standards for food safety
- Understand how the ISO 22005:2007 standard establishes the principles and requirements for the design and implementation of a feed and food traceability system. Also, discover how it acts as a complement to organizations that have implemented ISO 22000 or FSSC 22000
To discuss how we can help you manage the risks linked to E. Coli and other epidemics, contact us today.