Accelerate your company’s low-carbon transformation with SGS’s cutting-edge greenhouse gas management platform.
Corporate-level greenhouse gas (GHG) management has become crucial for organizations seeking to achieve their climate ambitions and regulatory compliance.
Our S-Carbon platform is a powerful, user-friendly tool that can evaluate the GHG emissions of your entire value chain and help you cost-effectively implement carbon reduction plans.
This platform enables you to:
- Standardize your quantification methodology, providing you with an accessible way to view trends and patterns in your GHG emissions data
- Map your carbon emission portfolio, with a comprehensive database that covers scope 1, scope 2 and scope 3 GHG emissions
- Facilitate tracking of GHG emissions by incorporating product-related emission information into your GHG emissions inventory
- Engage your supply chain business partners effectively and systematically
- Use succinct modules and a dashboard to streamline the data entry process and display analysis results from multiple angles
Why choose S-Carbon?
- GHG emissions quantification
- Data transparency
- Support GHG target setting and track the performance gap continuously
- Alignment with the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi)
- Systematic approach to risk mitigation
- Supplier emissions performance benchmarking
- Supply chain monitoring
- One-stop service
How does S-Carbon work?
- Setting upSelect standardized models or create a customized quantification approach.
- Data collectionFeed in scope 1, 2 and 3 GHG parameters, or incorporate your own datasets.
- QuantificationCalculate corporate-wide and value-chain GHG emissions in accordance with international GHG quantification and reporting guidance or protocol.
- ReportingGenerate emission inventory reports and result analysis charts for disclosure, verification or other purposes.