Confirm the compliance of your infrastructure project with the Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure (SuRe) standard.
SuRe® is a global voluntary standard, developed to drive the integration of sustainability and resilience into infrastructure development and upgrades. It provides a globally applicable common language for infrastructure project developers, financiers and public sector institutions.
We offer SuRe® certification and audits to confirm the compliance of your infrastructure project with the standard.
Why choose SuRe® certification and audits from SGS?
We help you to:
- Confirm international sustainability and resilience best practice
- Boost your infrastructure project’s sustainability and resilience
- Reduce risks and increase resource efficiency
- Increase infrastructure project quality and its resilience to climate change
- Attract capital investment
Trusted SuRe® certification and audits from a world-leading service provider
As a world leader in certification, inspection, testing and verification services, we offer in-depth expertise in SuRe® requirements. The applicability of SuRe® includes (but is not limited to) the following infrastructure services:
- Solid waste management
- Transport nodes, networks and fleet
- Communication networks
- Social infrastructure
- Food systems
- Mining and extractive industries
SuRe® certification can be achieved in any of these development phases:
- Planning and design
- Restoration or upgrade
- Augmentation and/or decommissioning
Contact us today to learn more about our services.
SGS Building, Street no. N 203,
Jebel Ali Free Zone North,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates