When selling your vehicles or vehicle parts in different international markets, you need to obtain the correct approvals according to the legal requirements of your target markets.
- +86 21 6119 6458
SGS provides vehicle homologation services to facilitate the approval process and ensure that your products are in full compliance with the relevant standards and regulations.
Our automotive homologation services provide:
- Support in obtaining approvals for components, systems or vehicles in accordance with German StVZO, EC directives and ECE regulations and other international laws and automotive homologation standards, with specific expertise in Turkey and Taiwan
- Accredited homologation testing services
- Consultancy to determine the technical and legal requirements for your target markets and identify the required approvals
- Support on manufacturer’s documentation
- Consultation on certification and safety issues and e-mobility
As an ISO/IEC 17025-compliant Technical Service, we handle your approval process through the various European and non-European approval authorities. We evaluate vehicles, systems and components on your behalf and prepare the test reports you need in order to apply for approvals.
SGS is designated for over 200 national and international testing procedures, including EC framework directives 2007/46/EC for class M (passenger cars, buses), N (trucks) and O (trailers) vehicles, plus 2002/24/EC for class L vehicles (motorcycles and light 3- and
Our experts conduct these tests throughout our worldwide network of ISO/IEC 17025-compliant laboratories and external testing labs. Your own laboratory may also be used for testing, provided it meets the relevant requirements.
Contact SGS now to find out how our vehicle homologation services can help you secure access to your target markets.