Training Services ISO 14001:2015 – EMS Lead Auditor Training with Exemplar Global Competency Exams
ISO 14001:2015 lead auditor training from SGS – develop an in-depth understanding of the ISO 14001 standard and how to audit an environmental management system, with the potential to achieve certification under the Exemplar Global Auditor Certification Scheme.
This course enables participants to build the knowledge, skills, and practical tool-kit to effectively lead environmental management system (EMS) audit teams, according to ISO 14001 and ISO 19011.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course, you will:
- Understand environmental management in the context of ISO 14001:2015
- Understand environmental requirements
- Know how to apply environmental systems to different operational processes
- Be able to identify and assess the significance of risks, and opportunities, presented by environmental impacts and activities, within the context of an organization's EMS
- Understand the effectiveness of methodologies to control environmental hazards
- Understand EMS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational environment
- Be able to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of an organization's EMS
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and methods of auditing
- Be able to conduct an effective audit in the context of the auditee's organizational situation
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations relevant to the audit, the management system and the conduct of the audit
- Be able to practice personal behaviors necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
- Know how to establish and plan the activities of an effective audit team
- Know how to communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client
- Be able to organize and direct audit team members
- Be able to prepare and complete an audit report
This course is aimed at:
- Internal auditors
- EMS auditors, including lead and business improvement auditors
- Principal auditors
- Those working within quality management systems who wish to expand their auditing capabilities
Recognition of Current Competence and Recognition of Prior Learning is available. Please contact us to learn more.
Exemplar Global Competency Unit Certification
Participants may choose to take the Exemplar Global TPECS Competency Unit exams in conjunction with this training course. Examinees who demonstrate competence on the exams will receive an Exemplar Global Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global – EM – Environmental Management Systems
- Exemplar Global – AU – Management Systems Auditing
- Exemplar Global – TL – Leading Management Systems Audit Team
To earn a Certificate of Attainment, examinees must successfully complete a written exam for each competency unit, and a role play exam for the AU competency unit.
SGS is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS Provider for the EM, AU and TL competency unit. As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
Contact us today to book your place on our ISO 14001:2015 EMS lead auditor training course.