Training Services ISO 14001:2004 – EMS Requirements Training with Exemplar Global Competency Exams
ISO 14001:2008 EMS requirements training from SGS – develop the knowledge and skills to understand and apply the requirements of ISO 14001 to environmental management systems, with the potential to achieve certification under the Exemplar Global Auditor Certification Scheme.
This course enables participants to build the knowledge and skills, and develop a practical toolkit, for effectively understanding and applying the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to an environmental management system (EMS).
What will you learn?
On completion of this course, you will understand how to:
- Apply environmental management principles to science and technology
- Apply an EMS to various operational processes
- Use an EMS to assess the risk of significant environmental impacts
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control environmental hazards
- Assess the functions of an EMS within the context of an organizational environment
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of an EMS
This course is aimed at:
- Internal auditors
- EMS auditors, including lead and business improvement EMS auditors
- Principal auditors
- Those working within an QMS who wish to expand their auditing capabilities
Recognition of Current Competence and Recognition of Prior Learning is available. Please contact us to learn more.
Exemplar Global Competency Unit Certification
Participants may choose to take the Exemplar Global TPECS Competency Unit exam in conjunction with this training course. Examinees who demonstrate competence on the exams will receive an Exemplar Global Certificate of Attainment for the Exemplar Global – EM – Environmental Management Systems competency unit.
SGS is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS Provider for the EM competency unit. As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
Contact us today to book your place on our ISO 14001:2004 EMS requirements training course.