Training Services SGS RISKSTAR Qualification
Fulfill front-line health and safety responsibilities, and ensure best practices for a safer workplace.
Managers and supervisors have the front-line responsibility to protect employees and keep the workplace safe. The SGS RISKSTAR qualification provides you with the knowledge, skills and attitude to recognize hazards and take effective preventive actions to prevent injuries. It will also help you to foster a healthier, safer culture at your workplace, while ensuring best practices are adhered to.
Why choose the SGS RISKSTAR qualification course?
This course will help you to understand:
- Safety leadership for supervisors and safety officers (Communication, BBS)
- The role of the International Labor Organization (ILO) in health and safety
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA)
- Personal protective equipment and ergonomics
- Work permit systems
- Confined space entry
- Hazardous chemical substances
- Incident investigation
- Root cause analysis
- Management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001)
The trusted RISKSTAR qualification course from a leading training provider
As the leader in professional training, we offer you in-depth knowledge and expertise in health and safety requirements. The SGS RISKSTAR qualification will also be offered in eLearning format, enabling you to complete the qualification at your leisure.
Accredited by the International Institute of Risk & Safety Management (IIRSM) we offer the following options:
- Face to face: 10-day course
- eLearning: 6-month course
The IIRSM is a professional body that offers recognition, information and support to over 8,000 members around the world in all areas of risk and safety management. SGS RISKSTAR qualification approved by IIRSM brings the value of IIRSM’s brand and expertise together with SGS’ skills and expertise. It gives delegates the assurance that the training course content and materials, and the quality of delivery meet the standards of an independent international professional body in risk and safety management.
Who should attend?
The SGS RISKSTAR qualification is for:
- Line managers
- Anyone involved in the health, safety, environmental and quality management in the workplace
To find out more about the SGS RISKSTAR qualification, contact us today.