Our specialist risk management teams and laboratories operate worldwide, covering a wide range of industries. We identify and quantify specific risks and make decisions about how to manage and mitigate them in the future.
- +41 22 739 91 11
Risk management from SGS – helping you identify and manage risks for your projects, operations and everyday business activities.
Whatever your industry, you need to ensure the safe execution and maintenance of your projects, operations and business activities, including trade.
As the world’s leading provider of risk management services, we can help you minimize your risks. Our project specialists and technical experts offer you assistance at every stage, for any sector, anywhere in the world.
We offer you over 50 years of risk management experience gained across all industries, providing solutions for all economic sectors – from agriculture to life sciences, from mining to finance. Our comprehensive range of risk management services are in full compliance with international risk management standards and include:
- Risk management planning
- Risk identification
- Quantitative and qualitative risk analyses
- Risk handling
- Management of residual risk
- Independent third-party research, surveys, market studies, feasibility studies and due diligence assessments
- Equator principles monitoring
- Project monitoring and management
- Product and cargo quality and quantity surveys
- Collateral management
- Trade risk management
We can help you:
- Identify and manage cost overruns, delays, revenue losses, health and safety incidents, quality failures, regulatory non-compliance, contractual disputes, reputation damage and stakeholder dissatisfaction at every phase of your projects, operations and business activities
- Achieve objectives in terms of quality, safety, cost, scheduling and performance
- Improve cost estimates by managing realistic and relevant contingencies
- Achieve identifiable schedule milestones and key performance indicators, including occupational, health, safety and environmental targets
- Assure greater certainty about financial and execution outcomes
- Ensure your transactions are secure
- Ensure you have taken all the steps to comply with rules, regulations and industry best practices
Contact us today to find out how our risk management services can identify and manage a broad range of risks for your projects, operations and business activities.