Oil and Gas Acquisition and Divestment
Acquisition and divestment services from SGS – be confident about your oil and gas property acquisitions and divestments.
If you regularly acquire and divest properties, it is essential that you understand the associated risks and opportunities. Unfortunately, a full overview of these risks and opportunities is often unavailable. A lack of accurate, relevant information can lead to poor decisions and suboptimal negotiations. Our acquisition and divestment services will provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions, so you can be confident of the success of your oil and gas property transactions.
Why choose acquisition and divestment services from SGS?
We will evaluate your potential acquisitions and divestments, providing an exhaustive analysis and quantification of all the risks and opportunities involved. We cover all technical, commercial, economic, financial, tax, legal, compliance and regulatory aspects.
Our acquisition and divestment service will:
- Help you with decision making by evaluating oil and gas properties, identifying risks and opportunities associated with these properties
- Help you evaluate unconventional developments like shale gas, tight gas, enhanced oil recovery (EOR) and coal bed methane
- Assist with the selling process by generating flyers, information memoranda, potential buyers lists and management presentations and by managing the question and answer process
- Create a Competent Persons Report (CPR) for reserves certification, so you can raise capital and debt
- Support your acquisitions and divestments in other ways, such as by helping you with license applications, unitizations and redeterminations, and access to governmental and regulatory support.
Unrivaled experience in acquisition and divestment services
With a team of specialist consultants and global experience in acquisitions and divestments, we are uniquely placed to evaluate potential transactions and inform you of the risks and opportunities involved. During our long history, we have developed close ties with small, medium and large companies, private equity, debt providers, brokers, sovereign wealth funds and infrastructure players. This means we have direct access to resources that can help you with the acquisition or divestment process.
- Global experience
- A powerful network
- Unmatched expertise
- A one-stop-shop experience
- Unprecedented access to new opportunities
While our service focuses on Europe, Africa and the Middle East, we have experience in most areas of the world and are the partner of choice for companies expanding within known territories or entering new ones.
Contact us today to find out how our acquisition and divestment services can help you with evaluations and decision making.