Oil and Gas Maintenance Services
Maintaining sound operational conditions of fuel retail systems at fuelling stations is a crucial final step in a long supply chain that ends with successful delivery of transport fuel to consumers.
At SGS, we specialize in providing preventive and corrective maintenance for the fuel retailing sector. These services are supported by a central operations and technical center, a call center for customers and a network of operations throughout a given region or country.
Maintenance and repair services for the petroleum retailing sector
Our services cover both preventive and corrective maintenance activities for almost all aspects of the fuel retail system, including:
- Basic components such as mechanical and electronic systems, accessories, valves and fittings, pumps, meters and storage tanks
- Repairing electronic boards used in fuel dispenser units
- Volumetric verification and calibration of dispensers’ meters
- Lighting and signage maintenance and repair
- Spot repairs and change or removal of damaged dispensers
- Experienced personnel staff (field technicians and technical support)
- Behavior-based safety programs and training
- A call center to receive and coordinate corrective maintenance calls and 24-hour emergency contact
- Management software for the daily recording, control and monitoring of operational activities
- A fleet of vehicles equipped with GPS, tools, spares and accessories for quick response and solutions
- Technology applications for gathering and transference of field data
- Flexibility to tailor the service according with client needs and requirements
- National coverage
Find out how SGS’s maintenance services for the fuel retailing sector can support your operations.