Be the Winner and Stride Ahead with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
Why wait? Early implementation is the way to go
With the latest revision of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) standard and the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) standard, it was officially announced that both will expire in September 2018. Until then, these standards will co-exist with the new revisions and existing QMS and EMS certified clients are encouraged to transition during this period.
There are many benefits to early transition, and SGS can help you to achieve a smoother transition.
Don’t miss out the benefits of early transition
- Strengthen reputation and competitiveness – early implementation displays diligence and pro-activeness in your organization and impresses your clients, vendors and competitors. It can also give your organization a competitive edge during tendering or bidding
- Effectively identify risk and opportunities – risk management is a vital part of the new management systems. It helps to produce quality results and gives an organization better control of its business operations and resources in times of crisis
- Better flexibility – the change of terminology in the new standard makes it less prescriptive thereby encouraging early adoption as it is not as stringent as before, it saves time and resources for documentation
- Improve engagement – early transition allows your organization to have ample time to utilize the right resources to prepare for adoption
- Cost saving – maintaining both the old and new versions of a QMS during the transition period put unnecessary strain on an organization. Transit early to avoid this happening
- Reduce vulnerability to potential non-conformity – keeping a QMS that is compliant to two standards could be pricey and tedious, it also leads to greater exposure to errors. Early transit avoids these hassles
- Improve integration – the new framework allows smoother integration with other management systems, with a time and cost efficient approach
How can SGS help?
At SGS, we offer our one-stop service to your organization with audits, certification, and a range of training courses to help you understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and risk-based thinking. We are also the first professional learning and development organization to offer one-day courses as IRCA Approved CPD. Our experts can provide gap analysis to smooth your transition, and consultation to help you meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Contact your local SGS office today and start the ISO 9001 transition process.