Life Sciences Gel Electrophoresis Analysis
Gel electrophoresis analysis from SGS – an effective protein gel electrophoresis service for visualizing protein mixtures
During your biopharmaceutical product characterization, our Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE) analysis provides you with a relatively inexpensive yet efficient method for visualizing protein mixtures.
Why choose gel electrophoresis analysis from SGS?
Our protein gel electrophoresis service offers you a range of techniques for various applications in biopharmaceutical product characterization, such as measuring molecular weight and characterizing impurities.
We can help you:
- Assess the molecular weight and purity of a protein, including the identification of the presence of truncated forms of a protein product, with SDS-PAGE analysis
- Determine the isoelectric point of a protein and establish the presence of charge heterogeneity due to post-translational modifications, such as glycosylation or deamidation, with Isoelectric focusing (IEF)
- Assess product-related impurities, such as aggregation with Native-PAGE
- Study cellular protein expression, resolving tens to hundreds of proteins through a combination of two electrophoretic techniques, such as IEF and SDS-PAGE analysis
- Meet International Conference on Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use ICH Q6B requirements for characterization and confirmation of biopharmaceuticals for new marketing applications
Trusted gel electrophoresis analysis from the leading provider
As the world’s leading provider of protein gel electrophoresis services, we provide the experience, technical and regulatory expertise, and unique global network you need.
To find out more about our gel electrophoresis analysis, contact us today.