Life Sciences Metabolite Profiling and Balance Studies (14C-Labeled Drug)
With over 25 years of experience, SGS’s Life Science Services provides ADME clinical studies and complete analysis with radiolabeled compound.
- +32 15 27 32 45
SGS is your ideal partner in metabolite profiling and mass balance studies because of the following integrated capabilities:
- Analysis and clinical trials executed in collaboration with SGS’s own Phase I unit in Belgium
- Mass balance established in six to eight studies in human per year
- Human metabolism studies by advanced LC-MS/MS and other technologies (QTrap, QTof, TopCount)
- Liquid scintillation counting and sample combustion for radiocarbon determination (mass balance studies)
- Determination of protein binding
- HPLC with on-line radio detector and MS for metabolic profiling
- Analysis of unlabeled drug by LC-MS/MS
SGS has performed microdosing studies at its clinical units, and collaborates for the analytical part with a selected partner that provides the highly sensitive analytics (accelerator mass spectrometry) required to quantitate the radioactivity in the biological samples derived from these clinical studies.