Life Sciences Clinical Trial Project Management
SGS delivers tailor-made solutions for clients in early and late phase clinical trials. With a highly experienced team of project managers and CRAs, you can rely on SGS to complete your project on time, on budget and exceeding the international quality standards.
- +41 22 739 91 11
Our project managers are client focused and in charge of the clinical team for the duration of your clinical trial or drug development program. With a company-wide standard for quality and integrity, SGS encourages team ownership of each clinical trial and is dedicated to its successful execution.
Our Clinical Research Project Management Services bring you:
- International and local trial management and monitoring
- Clinical development program consulting
- Study design and protocol writing
- In depth feasibility studies and risk assessment plans for country evaluation, including:
- Regulatory environment
- Disease prevalence
- Patient access
- Clinical site qualification and selection
- Online access to enrollment status and projections through our Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
Working with SGS gives you advantages beyond sheer experience and numbers.
- Therapeutic specialists
- Cross-functional teams offer efficiency and quality advantages
- Our network of offices work according to the same standards and procedures
- Worldwide use of a single Trial Management System
- Seamless collaboration between each trial management office
- Office and field-based CRAs fully employed by SGS offer both cost advantages and flexibility