Life Sciences Protein Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Protein Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) from SGS – effective chemical and compositional analysis of biological molecules with protein NMR spectroscopy
- +41 22 739 91 11
Obtaining high-resolution data on unstructured proteins can be challenging. However, protein NMR spectroscopy is one of the only techniques to make it possible. Our protein NMR service enables you to analyze the chemical structure and composition of biological molecules.
Why choose protein NMR spectroscopy from SGS?
Our protein NMR spectroscopy can help you:
- Obtain high-resolution data on intrinsically unstructured proteins through 1D and 2D NMR analysis
- Analyze the chemical structure and composition of biological molecules, such as proteins, oligosaccharides and nucleic acids
- Gain insight into the three-dimensional structure of molecules
- Assess the conformational integrity of protein-based therapeutics
- Compare a sample with a known published product
- Meet International Conference on Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use ICH Q6B for characterization and confirmation of biopharmaceuticals in support of new marketing applications. Spectroscopic profiling is required as part of the assessment of physicochemical properties of a product
The trusted protein NMR service from the leading provider
As the world’s leading provider of protein NMR analysis, we provide the experience, technical and regulatory expertise, and unique global network you need.
We offer you research-level analysis on two biologically equipped 500MHz and 800 MHz shielded NMR spectrometers, with cryoprobe technology, providing some of the most sensitive instrumentation available. We also offer GMP/GLP-level Circular Dichroism (CD) for spectroscopic profiling.
To find out more about our protein NMR spectroscopy, contact us today.