Industrial Manufacturing Cyber Security
Protect your IT systems against malware and criminal attacks with cyber security analysis services from SGS.
Increasing connectivity of equipment, systems and applications in cyber-physical networks creates risk. The targets of cyber attacks vary, from PCs and smart phones, smart meters and smart home solutions, to cars with internet capabilities. The effects can be devastating for your data and/or functionality.
Cybercrime is focused on industries such as the automotive sector, electronics and software, as well as mechanical engineering and critical infrastructure with its automation and industrial control systems (ICS). The connectivity of previously isolated products or systems presents a new range of vulnerabilities and related cyber security challenges. Experience has demonstrated that many of these products and systems, and their components, often have inadequate protection in the event of a cyber attack.
As an accredited inspection body for cyber security SGS can assist you in the development, implementation and integration of secure functions and applications to protect components and communication.
We are at the forefront of future legislation and standardization, and a member of both the European Public-Private Partnership (PPP) for Cyber Security of the European Commission and the European Cyber Security Organization (ESCO). In the field of cyber security standardization in the automotive sector we are active at national and global levels too.
In addition, we are participants in the German Alliance for Cyber Security (initiated by the German Federal Office for Information Security – BSI).
Our cyber security services
Make yourself, your staff, networks, systems and products fit for purpose and resilient to cyber attacks with our training and personal certification, product/network testing and certification, assessment and consultancy services:
- Training programs and personal certification relating to Industrial Cyber Security (focused on IEC 62443)
- Training programs and personal certification relating to Automotive Cyber Security (focused on SAE J3061)
- Training programs relating to the Energy Sector (focused on IEC 62351)
- Testing and certification of:
- Processes and products relating to Industrial IT Security according to IEC 62443
- Processes and products relating to Automotive Cyber Security according to SAE J3061
- Smart Grid Communications Protocols according to IEC 62351
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) products
- Combination assessments and audits relating to cyber security and functional safety (ISO 26262, IEC 61508, IEC 61511)
- Consultancy, testing and certification relating to ISO 27001 and BSI Basic Protection
Contact us to learn more about our cyber security services.