Health and Safety ISO 50001 – Energy Management Systems – Auditor/Lead Auditor Training
ISO 50001 Lead Auditor/Systems Auditor training from SGS – learn how to conduct energy management system (EnMS) audits.
This five-day training course provides an opportunity for both Environmental and Energy management professionals to update their EnMS audit skills.
Why choose ISO 50001 training from SGS?
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of ISO 50001 and the benefits to an organization of using the Standard
- Outline key concepts and approaches to an energy management system
- Describe, with reference to Plan – Do – Check – Act cycle, the structure, scope and purpose of ISO 50001
- Outline key ISO 50001 definitions and terminology
- Briefly summarise relevant energy management legislation
- Identify sources of law and sources of information on energy management legislation
- Describe the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment of risk and the significance of these in all energy management systems
- Outline and interpret the requirements of the ISO 50001 management systems specification in the context of an audit
- Effectively plan and conduct an audit of the management and operation of an organization in accordance with the requirements of relevant EnMS audit criteria
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformity reports
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective and preventive action
This course comprises lecture and workshop exercises. Participants are expected to have a basic knowledge of energy management systems or ISO 50001 before attending.
We are accredited by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) globally. Contact your local SGS office for full details of the courses available in your region.
This course is accredited by the IRCA, reference number A17574.
Trusted ISO 50001 EnMS training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are environmental management system experts and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
To book your place on our ISO 50001 EnMS training course, contact your local SGS office today.