Global Aquaculture Alliance GOAL Conference
Meet our seafood experts at the 2017 Global Aquaculture Alliance GOAL Conference.
October 3, 2017
October 6, 2017
Join SGS at GOAL 2017 and be inspired by 60-plus speakers providing insight on the trends shaping the future of responsible aquaculture production and sourcing, while networking with more than 400 seafood professionals from 30-plus countries.
GOAL brings together the various segments of industry to discuss shared responsibilities and goals. This year’s theme, “The Next 20: From Promise To Delivery,” addresses the reality of delivering on industry’s sustainability commitments over the next 20 years.
Meet our experts at the conference to get advice on how to ensure the quality, safety and sustainability of seafood. Contact us to schedule a meeting.
SGS's Global Seafood Solutions
Throughout the seafood supply chain from hatchery, to processing and retail, we help companies worldwide to monitor and validate safety, quality and sustainability:
- GAA BAP, MSC CoC, ASC CoC and Global G.A.P. Seafood Industry Certifications
- Social Accountability and Supply Chain Assessments
- Sensory & Physical Inspection
- Microbiological & Chemical Testing
- Next Generation DNA Sequencing for Species Identification
- BRC, SQF, FSSC 22000 and IFS Certifications
For more information please contact:
Global Food Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498