Environment Water Audits
SGS water audit services provide you with greater water efficiency solutions and cost savings, whether you need to meet internal policies, comply with legal obligations or demonstrate your commitment to sustainability. Call us today for bespoke water management services to suit your business.
We have successfully managed water resources for a number of industries and for several building projects. Our experienced teams include analytical, design and engineering experts to work with you through the audit process and examine solutions for better water management. If water regulations affect your industry, we can ensure that our assessments cover the requirements for compliance.
Our water audits are conducted in a multi-staged approach in order to provide both short-term and long-term sustainable water management solutions.
Our water audits and water management services include:
Building water audits
Our water audits are conducted through a multi-step methodology to meet your needs, including:
- A description of the facilities
- An analysis of historical water use
- An on-site survey and assessment of water-using hardware, fixtures, equipment, landscaping, and management practices to determine the efficiency of water use
- Inspection for any leaks and water loss assessments
- A range of practical and cost effective measures for sustainable water saving and reducing consumption
- Staff training and systems awareness program
- Annual financial savings, payback periods and return on investment for the various water saving initiatives suggested
Industrial water audits
We have expertise in providing water solutions and practical water treatments, including:
- Complete audit of your plant or site – to understand your treatment needs
- Laboratory testing – wide range of laboratory testing services related to all effluents and pollutants
- Pilot-scale testing – our on-site, mobile pilot plant testing can save you time and money by establishing baseline information and design parameters for practical water treatment solutions
- Design and engineering of cost-effective water treatment solutions – our design experts provide you with practical water treatment solutions, even for operations with severe site restrictions
- Construction management – we ensure that contractors’ designs, drawings and specifications meet applicable water codes and regulations
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, we provide you with efficient and affordable water management solutions. Call us now to start your water management plan today.
Synthetic Polymer Contamination in Bottled Water
SGS mobilizes its international network of ISO 17025 accredited laboratories to support the consumer water industry. Call our dedicated hotline on +41-22-739-95-25.