Energy Project Certification
Project certification from SGS – ensure the safety, reliability and profitability of your offshore wind energy projects at every phase of the lifecycle.
- +41 22 739 91 11
When it comes to your wind energy project, you need to safeguard its reliability and safety while protecting your investment. Our project certification services can help ensure the safety and profitability of your offshore wind energy project at every phase of its lifecycle.
Why use project certification from SGS for your wind energy project?
As a qualified independent third-party with extensive experience in the renewable energy sector, we can help you:
- Assure the reliability, safety and profitability of your wind energy project throughout the development, installation and operational phases
- Gain the certification you need for your offshore wind energy projects
- Meet site-specific requirements, safety standards and local regulations
- Minimize risks through site-specific assessment of your wind energy project and independent inspection and testing of your critical components, such as rotor blades, gearboxes and towers
World-leading project certification for your wind energy project
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, we offer you unrivalled resources, expertise and experience in the renewable energy sector.
Our dedicated wind energy competence center and unique global reach enable us to provide you with inspection and certification of offshore wind farm projects across the globe.
Our project certification services for your offshore wind energy project include:
- Certification for all project phases and BSH (German Bundesamt für Seeschifffahrt und Hydrographie) release phases
- Fabrication inspection and witnessing
- Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Pre-audits / audits
- End-of-warranty inspection
- Verification of design
- Manufacturing surveys, including welding supervision, material and non-destructive testing, assembly checks and test runs
- Marine verification and warranty surveys
- Commissioning supervision
- In-service inspections, including inspection, testing and analysis for wind turbines, and structural and electrical systems
- Inspection of coatings and coating failure analysis
- Verification of corrosion protection systems
Contact us today to find out how our project certification can ensure the safety, reliability and profitability of your offshore wind energy projects.