Carbon Capture and Storage CO₂ Storage Site Services
CO₂ Storage site services from SGS – ensure the integrity of your CO₂ storage site with our world-class subsurface expertise.
Ensuring that CO2 is stored permanently in your carbon capture and storage (CCS) project is fundamental, not only to mitigate climate change, but also to ensure health and safety for all concerned and the local environment. Our range of storage site services gives you the confidence that your project is well managed.
Our storage site services can help you:
- Screen, identify and evaluate potential storage sites
- Make design decisions through reservoir modeling and simulation
- Assess risks and develop strategies for your measurement, monitoring and verification (MMV) program
- Implement your MMV program and provide analytical services for air, water, soil and subsurface
- Manage the complex data sets associated with your MMV program with our data management solution
As a world-leading provider of CCS services, we offer you a unique global reach, extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of your storage site project, including laboratory analysis, subsurface studies and data management.
To ensure the integrity of your CO2 storage site, contact us today.