Carbon Capture and Storage CCS Environmental Services
CCS Environmental Services from SGS – manage environmental risks during the planning, design, construction and operation of your carbon capture and storage (CCS) project.
Capturing and storing CO2 can bring significant benefits in terms of climate change. It is important to ensure that you progress your CCS project through the stages of planning to closure in a way that optimizes the benefits of climate change while ensuring the protection of the wider environment.
We provide a range of services designed to manage environmental risks during the planning, design, construction and operation of your project.
We can help:
- Assess the environmental and social impact of your CCS project planning, providing baseline studies and permitting support
- Ensure effective environmental management and site compliance
- Manage environmental data
- Ensure effective field sampling and continuous monitoring (for water, air, soil, noise and more)
- Provide analysis from a wide range of laboratory services, on multiple matrices and parameters
As a world-leading provider of CCS services, we offer you a unique global reach, extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of environmental services for your projects.
Contact us today to discuss your environmental requirements.