Carbon Capture and Storage CCS Audit, Certification and Verification
CCS audit, certification and verification from SGS – reduce risks in your carbon capture and storage (CCS) project development.
CCS developers must manage projects against an evolving regulatory backdrop. In addition, projects must increasingly follow new national and international standards. We have considerable experience assisting clients to comply with various standards and regulations in regards to their projects.
We provide a range of audit, certification and verification services designed to help you:
- Audit your projects and assist in compliance with CCS regulations and standards.
- Gain independent verification of your CO2 accounting.
- Review your measurement, monitoring and verification activities and conduct compliance audits.
- Assist in compliance to a range of standards, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Benefit from customized audit services for your company-specific programmes, operations or supply chain.
As a world-leading provider of carbon services, we offer you a unique global reach, extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of audit, certification and verification.
To discuss your audit, certification and verification requirements, contact us today.