Carbon Capture and Storage
We can support your entire CCS project with testing, process development, inspection, verification, certification and quality assurance.
- +41 22 739 91 11
Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) services from SGS – a trusted partner for every stage of your CCS project.
As the global concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere continues to climb, international bodies have acknowledged that CCS is essential in combating climate change. We can support your CCS project development across the globe, delivering comprehensive services for the entire capture, transport and storage chain, at any stage of your project‘s life cycle.
Our services include:
- Field monitoring and laboratory services
- Storage site services
- CO2 transport services
- Asset integrity management
- Project life cycle services
- Metering and instrumentation
- Health and safety
- Environmental services
- Audit, certification and verification
We can help you:
- Optimize facility engineering, construction and operations
- Ensure integrity, reliability, quality and safety of engineered systems
- Achieve capital and operating cost targets
- Audit, troubleshoot and benchmark to internal or international standards
- Reduce technical and financial risk.
Our multi-faceted global network of services and locations means that we can deliver solutions to fit your exact requirements – anywhere in the world. Plus, with our extensive world leading capabilities and CCS experience across fossil fired power generation, oil, gas and chemicals and heavy industry, you can trust us to deliver on budget and on time.
To discuss how our CCS services can help ensure the smooth implementation of your project, contact us today.