Tesco Manufacturing Standards Training
Do you meet the Tesco Manufacturing Standards?
Suppliers to Tesco must meet the company's Manufacturing Standards. SGS Academy can help, we are approved by Tesco to deliver their manufacturing standards training, and help you to maintain your organization’s position as a Tesco supplier.
Discover Tesco’s standards and apply them to your operations, supported by our training. This global program includes the following training courses:
- Tesco Food Manufacturing Standard (TFMS) training (PDF 342 KB)
- Tesco Non Food Manufacturing Standard (TNFMS) training (PDF 446 KB)
- Tesco Textiles & Footwear Manufacturing Standard (TTFMS) training (PDF 613 KB)
- Tesco Produce Packing Standard (TPPS) training (PDF 346 KB)
Before you begin
Before joining any of these manufacturing standards training courses, all participants must complete Tesco’s eLearning training.
Access the eLearning:
- Suppliers – register using your Tesco Oracle number on Tesco Supplier Training Essential
- Tesco colleagues – complete on the internal Learning Management System
Certification marks success
On completion of this 1.5 day course (one day of training, plus half a day for a case study presentation and exam), participants who attend and pass the exam will receive a certificate.
Detailed information about all upcoming training sessions, content and online booking is available on the SGS Academy portal.
If you are unable to find a session scheduled in your country, please complete the inquiry form and we will contact you shortly.