Agriculture and Food Harvest Monitoring
SGS offers a range of harvest monitoring services – including harvest measurement – that optimize your operations through yield estimations, harvesting operation monitoring and product tracking.
- +41 22 739 91 11
Wherever your harvesting takes place, our global network ensures that our agronomists and other experts can be on-site to conduct inspections and:
- Monitor and measure the fields along the fronts of the harvest testing areas
- Issue daily reports including details of the:
- harvested area
- estimated yield of your product(s)
- Track your product(s)
During the delivery of your crop(s) to the first storage/production point(s), we can provide the following services:
- Confirm receipt of the product(s)
- Compare the estimated production output with what has been received
- Verify possible deviations in product(s)
- Report on the total receipt of products from the monitored areas
To put your harvesting operations under independent scrutiny and optimize your operations, contact SGS now.