Agriculture and Food Pre-Shipment Inspection
Pre-shipment inspection from SGS – ensure your products meet quality standards, technical specifications and contractual requirements.
- +41 22 739 91 11
However you transport your products, you need to be certain that they arrive as intended and meet all relevant requirements. Our pre-shipment inspection offers you independent and professional verification of the quality, quantity, marking, packing and loading of your shipments, helping you meet quality standards, technical specifications and contractual requirements.
Why choose pre-shipment inspection from SGS?
As a world-leader in pre-shipment inspection, we offer you a unique global presence, along with the necessary accreditations. This enables us to perform a detailed inspection prior to shipment, in the country of exportation, in every corner of the world. This helps you to:
- Assure the quality, quantity, marking, packing and loading of your shipments
- Be certain that your goods are handled safely and correctly
- Ensure that your goods arrive at their place of destination in compliance with technical specifications, quality standards and contractual agreements
Providing you with leading pre-shipment inspection across the globe
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, you can rest assured of our reputation as the benchmark for quality and integrity. We offer you unrivaled experience, expertise, resources and a unique global presence. As a result, we can provide you with pre-shipment inspections wherever you need them. That is why we are the first choice for exporters and importers of products everywhere.
Our pre-shipment inspection services include:
- Dimensional inspection
- Documentation review
- Packing and marking checks
- Visual inspection
- Witness tests
- Witness sample measurements in factory
- Verifying the number of packing cases and marking against contractual specifications
- Checking for appropriate handling during loading
- Checking the stowing, fastening and wedging on the means of transport
Contact us today to find out how our pre-shipment inspection services can assure your products meet quality standards, technical specifications and contractual requirements.