Energy Management System Establishment
For an organization to achieve long-term business benefits from energy efficiency investments, it needs to do more than instigate technical changes. Continuous improvement requires a strategic energy management plan that has been created according to the organization’s unique circumstances and sets clear energy efficiency targets and a plan for achieving them.
SGS energy management system establishment services help companies develop a strategic plan for certification, complementing technical innovations with managerial solutions to create a comprehensive energy management system with sufficient tools to lower the cost of energy consumption and improve production efficiency.
Following a ‘plan, do, check, act’ model, our energy management system comprises:
- Plan: baseline setting, tracking
- Do: project development, assessments
- Check: measurement and evaluation
- Act: procedure implementation, process control
- Plan: policy, goals, and targets development
- Do: training, documentation, communication
- Check: internal audits
- Act: management review, corrective/preventative action, incentives
This process results in a range of benefits for your organization including:
- Establishment of energy management systems
- Implementation of an energy policy
- Development of energy consumption targets
- Management of energy security risk
- Preparation of energy consuming facilities inventory
- Improvement of energy management process
- Evaluation of energy performance
On top of these benefits, you will receive technical support and professional guidance from our energy management experts. They have successfully delivered energy management system establishment services to a diverse range of industries across the globe.
With SGS energy management system establishment services, your organization will effectively and efficiently identify energy efficiency improvement opportunities. Your investment in energy management will give you the edge over your competitors.Email Us