Ensure the effectiveness of your anti-corruption systems and due diligence with anti-corruption audit services from SGS.
With experience in auditing and anti-corruption certification audits we tailor services to the client’s specific needs. From certification audits for larger organizations to verification of base-line requirements for supply chains and small to medium enterprises we have the expertise to deliver.
Our anti-corruption audit services include:
- Second party audits conducted on your behalf to ensure the effectiveness of your policy and programs
- Support for your internal audit programs
- Review of your business partners (Due Diligence)
- Monitoring (qualified for the World-Bank)
- Business Partners due diligence including on site audits
- ETHIC Intelligence certification
- Tailor-made audits
Our audits are conducted against both international best practices and the relevant national and international laws in line with the OECD Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials and the UN Convention Against Corruption. At the outset we will assess the requirements most relevant to your organization, but they may include:
- ICC Fighting Corruption, International Corporate Integrity Handbook Transparency International Business Principles for Countering Bribery
- US Federal Sentencing Guidelines – “7 Steps”
- The UK Bribery Act Guidelines
- ICC Guidelines on Agents, Intermediaries and Other Third Parties
Implementing an effective anti-corruption compliance program demonstrates your commitment to good business to stakeholders including clients and external authorities. Through our partnership with ETHIC Intelligence your audit can form the basis of a unique certification program.
Find out how we can help to improve your reputation and competitiveness with anti-corruption audit services.Email us
All 1 resources